DEBATES WITH CANDIDATES TO THE POST OF MAYOR OF VILNIUS
“What are the perspectives of Vilnius city cultural and creative industry policy?” On February 19, 2019 the National Association of Creative and Cultural Industries invited Vilnius city mayor candidates for a discussion about Vilnius city cultural policy and its priorities, society‘s engagement in policy-making, culture part in political programs of the candidates.
At the debates were present –
- Dainius KREIVYS / Homeland Union – Lithuanian Christian Democrat Political Group.
- Gintautas PALUCKAS / Lithuanian Social Democratic Party.
- Virginijus SINKEVIČIUS / Lithuanian Farmers and Greens Union.
- Liutauras STOŠKUS / Public Election Committee “Community-led Vilnius”.
- Remigijus ŠIMAŠIUS / Public Election Committee “R. Šimašius Team “For Vilnius which we are proud of”.
- Artūras ZUOKAS / A. Zuokas and Vilnius Citizens Coalition “Happy Vilnius”.
The discussion was led by dr. Erika Furman, the founder of the Future Society Institute, Member of the Board, the National Association of Creative and Cultural Industries.
The discussion was hosted by the Art Factory LOFTAS.
The discussion broadcast can be viewed at čia.